Email Subscription box byLatest Hack

08 October 2011

12:00

It’s twelve o’clock when i start write this post. It’s Her number. Someone that very mad so much opposite like yesterday that she was very love me so much. I don’t know what I must to do to make her believe that this is the wrong way we take on right now. Start from all my bad she got angry, and in the same time I was in bad time. Everything is like to blow up my head. The bad side is I was accused for something i don’t do it a little bit.

All the promise was broken, she get so very super duper mad so much many and she want to broke me up. Hey love, please. Look at us. We are just two people that fall in love and had a mistakes. There’s no one perfect you say. So please lets get another lesson from this situation. To complete each of us with our love. I just can say I still believe that we made for each other.

I can’t give up right now..

I must to do something..


0 comments:

Post a Comment